2018年5月14日星期一

What are the funniest lines from Avengers: Infinity War MCU movie?

Here are some of the funniest lines from Infinity war
  1. Sorry but earth is closed today- Tony Stark young justice cheshire costume
  2. Kick names, take ass- Mantis
  3. Which master do you serve?- doctor strange . What am I supposed to say? Jesus?- Starlord
  4. It’s like an angel had a baby with a pirate.-Drax
  5. You are one sandwich away from fat-Rocket
  6. I see you have copied my beard-Thor
  7. I am groot. -Groot . I am Steve Rogers.-Captain america
  8. Please don't plant eggs in my chest-Spiderman
  9. Listen Ned I need you to cause a distraction. -Spiderman. We’re all gonna die-Ned
  10. It meas get lost squidword- Tony stark black canary costumes
  11. Why was she up there all this time?-okoye
  12. Wong you are invited to my wedding-Iron man
  13. Dude, You’re embarrassing me in front of wizards-Tony Stark
There are many more but these are my top favourite . Comment down other lines which I may have forgot young justice cheshire costume
And also if you want to buy cosplay costumes, please visit www.cosjj.com

没有评论:

发表评论